Currently Listening To: “Monster” -Meg and Dia
I was roaming around a free music download site, downloading some The Nearly Deads songs and there is a list of similar artists at the bottom of the page and this artist was down there. I recognized it and clicked on it. I remember having this song on my old music player and I cannot believe I forgot about it! I really love the sound and lyrics and story the lyrics tell. Really beautiful.
I got a really beautiful pastel blue nail polish today. I decided to do a Pastel Goth nail. It fucking sucks, but I’m content with it. (I only like how my pointer finger came out…)
I’ve always thought Pastel Goth was cute, but I could never pull that off. Haha. Pretty to look at, but I don’t think it’ll ever incorporate into my wardrobe.
So onto the reason for this post!
I was nominated by the lovely lady at Just Keep Brains. I just recently found her blog and I’m very interested in it! Plus her hair be looking awesome ^.~ Thank you very much, m’dear!
First the eleven random facts:::
1. I have a little family of monkey stuffed animals. I was a big fan of monkeys when I was younger (not the actual ones, just the motif/animated/cute ones), and I still have a tiny soft spot for the cute things.
2. I love the Scene hairstyles and strive to do that with my own hair ~ yet I am terrified of setting my flat iron high enough to achieve straight hair. I absolutely hate to tease my hair now (the knots fall out anyway, so putting knots in my hair for nothing is pointless). I absolutely am terrified of fucking up my hair and killing it. But dying it and chopping it up is totally fine.
3. I rarely wear clothes when I’m at home. I prefer to roam around the house in my bra and boyshorts (sometimes not even my bra if I’ve been wearing a corset that day) and my family really hates it. Especially my little sister who always manages to walk in my bedroom when I’m wearing a thong and in the middle of changing. I’ve traumatized that poor child for life.
4. Happy Bunny is my favorite little character/brand.
5. I love to walk through my woods and spy on the neighbors, who are rarely out. I absolutely love it after all the snow has melted because the creek is so fast and rushing and full ~ it’s a really beautiful sight. I also have a section of the woods that looks like faeries inhabit it and I love to pretend I am in their world. I also respect that section a hell of a lot more (not saying I don’t respect my woods, I just am more-so around that section) and hope I’m not pissing any faeries, that may reside there, off.
6. I have been into doing my make-up since L waxed my eyebrows for free. I really love to do faerie and doll make-up the best. I really want to try to get at least a nice black eyeshadow from Sugar Pill ~ I fucking love Sugar Pill, but it’s too expensive for me /).(\ (EDIT:: I just ordered two shadows! Can’t wait for them to arrive!)
7. My favorite insect is the dragonfly. (no not because it’s name is dragon!) I love their wings and those are my favorite wings for faeries to have. Dragonflies are just all around beautiful insects ~ I love them!
8. I hate my curtains being open at night or when I’m not home. I have a really terrible fear that people can/are looking into my bedroom. And then my anxiety spikes because I start imagining all the irrational things happening. I’ve always thought that if people cannot see into my bedroom, they can’t get into it. I don’t know why, but it makes me feel safe.
9. I have trouble changing in my bedroom sometimes because (I don’t know why) anything that has a face I feel is watching me. If I can see my computer background, I will pull up a blank page or throw a rag over the screen before I change. If I’m running through my bedroom because I am tossing clothes into my hamper before my shower, I am usually covering my boobs. I can walk around in my underwear, but changing just is terrifying. I always feel like I’m being watched.
10. I got to pet a shark in sixth grade. The whole sixth grade went to the aquarium and there was a place to pet Nurse Sharks (I believe that was the shark). I was so excited to pet one and I’m still totally happy I got to. :3
11. I finally got around to starting the Death Note manga (found it in my library!!!). Death Note and Soul Eater are the next two animes I want to watch.
Questions I am supposed to answer::::
1. Do you believe in spirit animals or a connection to animals in any way?
I believe in connections to animals. I have a cat that will follow me on my walks through the forest. She’s the sweetest thing and very loyal ~ and vocal, she never stops meowing throughout our entire walk…. My sister also used to have a cat that would follow her around and even get severely depressed when she left for school. That cat was the most (scary) loyal cat ~ I am sad he’s gone :c
2. What was your favorite city you’ve been travelling to so far?
I don’t travel much. I’ll say the city that’s two hours away where I visit the mall. Only go there once or twice a year.
3. If you could live as any creature in any time and any place you’d like, what would it look like?
I want to be a faerie in the Victorian era. Imagine the dresses! I’d be in fucking heaven…. Gaaah ;o;
Woo, steampunk faerie!
(Disregard the lack of wings… gaah my skills are lacking)
4. Why did you start blogging and are you still blogging about the same subject/s?
I started blogging just to help with anxieties and to have something to do. I’ve always blogged about myself and my world, so I am still blogging about the same thing, just different posts I suppose. Example being that I am more into make-up and shit than I was when I began. My blog and posts change with me.
5. How did you come up with your blogs name?
I’ve explained it in another post….. but laziness overcomes my ability to search for it.
Blood::: My love for all things gory. Horror movies and scary shit. (Although I’ve had my friends guess it’s about my favorite band. Nope.)
Lace::: I love lace so much. It’s my favorite thing to wear and sew with. I just love lace.
Faeries::: Faeries are my favorite supernatural being ~note that dragons are my favorite animal, totally different category~ and they really intrigue me. They’re so beautiful and there is so much folklore ~ I love the old folklore.
6. Favorite Season?
Autumn! The scenery is beautiful, the weather is not too hot or cold, and I can wear as excessive or little Lolita without dying from heat or cold. c:
7. Who is your favorite Villain?
Him. From the Powerpuff Girls. I’ve always loved Him. Something about his character design and personality make me very drawn to Him. I always rooted for Him.
8. What are you afraid of – any phobia?
A better question is what I’m not afraid of. Clowns, puppets/ventriloquist dummies, dolls (although I love how beautiful the creepy ones look, I don’t want it anywhere near me), heights, water, small spaces, talking to people, really good horror movies (but hey, who needs sleep anyway?), Creepypasta (again I’ll lose sleep for it anyway), every fucking sound I hear in the middle of the night. I’ve stopped watching Criminal Minds because it was giving me insane nightmares and anxiety. I can’t sit there and tell myself it’s just a tv show because shit like that actually happens and that makes it all the more frightening.
I’m a horror movie loving, Goth girl that is afraid of her own fucking shadow. Ah gods ><
9. Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies?
I’m actually not that fond of werewolves. Meeeh. I think zombies themselves are cool, but zombie movies fucking suck (exceptions being Warm Bodies and Dead N Breakfast). Vampires are cool too. No, not fucking Twilight ~ fuck that bullshit.
10. What would be your top wardrobe staple?
A plain black, form-fitting, tank top. It comes in handy for so many outfits. I have three of them. ^.^”
11. Would you prefer a night at the club / a bar or on the couch or in nature?
On the couch, watching horror movies, and not constantly worrying about how many calories I just fucking ate in one setting. ><
1. What movie would you want to watch over and over, forever? What movie would you want to live in?
2. Who (dead or alive, famous or not, fictional, whatever) would you want to be your best friend and why?
3. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, and your favorite color not being an option, what would it be?
4. Favorite type of weather?
5. What are some of your aspirations in life?
6. What gives you the most confidence?
7. Favorite way to spend the day?
8. Favorite song? Most recent addition to your music (newest artist/band you’ve found)?
9. Post a picture that you feel pretty in. :3
10. Given the chance (and permission from creature!), would you explore the home of some supernatural creature? Interview him/her?
11. Haaiiiiii! 😀
Haha, sorry this took so long! I don’t usually follow the rules when I do these things and this is no different! I don’t really want to nominate any specific blogs, just because I know some of them have been nominated before. Instead I’m just going to list some cool ones to check out (and feel free to do this if they wish):::
Close to eleven…. closer than I usually come. ^.^ There are plenty others, just check the blogroll over there <<<<<
That is all for this post. Leave a comment below, say hi, or if any of y’all have an idea for a fun post let me know.