Currently Listening To: “Reasons” -The Nearly Deads
So, my asylum escapee doll costume is finished already. I just need to work on some doll make-up for joints and such. Also, even though those dolls fucking freak me out, I think my costume can also work for a bride of Chuckie costume too. I may have to do make-up and shit for both ideas. :3 I’m really excited to be able to do my costume this year! Not that I didn’t enjoy being a Steampunk neko last year…. I just had my hopes for an escaped asylum doll, ya know?
I really have been getting so sidetracked from this. I’m finally getting around to it!
I was nominated by, the pretty cool, Sophie at Those Happy Thoughts for the Versatile Blogger Award. She has a very happy blog, which I need many days of the week. It’s a fairly new discovery and I have really been enjoying the blog. Happy posts keep me from killing the entire human race with a fork….. an explosive fork… heh.
Anyway… the rules of the award::::
•First of all, give the link and name of the blogger who nominated you, in your post.
•Secondly, give 7 facts about you.
•Lastly, nominate some new bloggers to do the same.
Gaaah, facts about myself are going to be my downfall. Let’s try!
1. My hygiene habits are very startling. There are many factors that contribute to my less than stellar hygiene habits, buuuut laziness is the main factor at play here – not going to lie. As long as I don’t look like a rat and don’t smell like sewage, I’m good!
2. I almost always get Happy Meals from mcdonald’s, when given the chance. 1) Honestly it’s mostly for the toy xD 2) I can’t even eat the whole thing before getting full. It’s about the perfect size for me. (Still has one in the fridge from about a week ago…. she really needs to fucking finish that)
3. I rarely wash my Lolita, Victorian, dressy skirts. The biggest reason is that they are delicate and I have severe anxieties with sending them through the wash, even on delicate… All of them have at least been washed a couple times. I’m just saying it’s very rare that I don’t just put them back into my closet when I’ve finished wearing them. They don’t get all that dirty and they don’t smell like rotten carcass…. they smell like an abundance of Japanese cherry blossom perfume. Heh. I like Japanese cherry blossom scents.
4. It’s one a.m. right now and even if I go to bed now, I’ll be up for another hour reading. I like to read before bed; it’s calming and no one is bugging me.
5. I have a preference for my soda to either be diet or cherry flavored. It’s awesome if it can be both. Diet cherry Pepsi is my absolute favorite. ^-^
6. I’m running out of facts.
7. I’m quite picky about styles and aesthetics of my clothing and such. Even though I’m the product of every alternative style ever (joke guys…. ), I’m very picky about what I buy for my wardrobe. My mom tends to think anything with skulls or studs I will like ~ which is not the case at all. I know she tries and I really appreciate it. All my dad does is ask when I’ll be out of this phase… My little sister, she’s fucking amazing at finding clothes for me – she reeeally gets it. It’s fucking scary. o.O
I almost tried to do eleven facts. xD I couldn’t think of anything and then realized it’s only seven. (thank the gods) Gaaah. It’s one in the morning guys.
Onto my nominations. I had to double check that versatile meant what I thought it did. Do you guys ever know something, but you just need to recheck just to be sure, even though you know it? I’m like that all the time. I fear I read things wrong or I’ve got things mixed up and it just sucks. ><
My picks. May be versatile in many subjects or just one. Either way, they’re all really neat and you should check them all out.
Vampire Placebo ~ Although mostly reviews, there are other things mixed in. And the reviews range from books to movies. Plus, it’s just a very fun place to look around.
Montana Designs ~ There is a wide range of clothes she has made herself. It’s very impressive. I’m quite envious of it ^.~
Beausic ~ Veeery impressive make-up skills. So many different and vastly varied/ranged make-up looks, reviews, and more.
Life Being Girly ~ Okay, so this blog just overall makes me very happy. But she’s awesome anyway ^-^ Gooo find her. I command all you grumpy asses.
Asylum Attendant ~ Outfits/style, to reviews, to music posts, to even more. Lost of variety and it’s all very well done. Definitely give it a good look around.
That’s enough right? Most of what I read is usually pretty centered on one thing. It’s hard finding blogs that manage to be so versatile in what they post and have it still be very coherent and not make me wonder what they’re smoking, if a totally different post comes up. They’re are probably more, but as I said, one a.m. Forgive me if I missed someone. ^u^
That is all guys, byeeee!