Currently Listening To: “Crybaby” -Melanie Martinez
I took inspiration from Toxic Tears’ chandelier make-up tutorial.
- Eyeshadow Primer (Ed Hardy Eyeshadow Primer)
- Setting Spray (Ed Hardy Setting Spray)
- Black Liquid Eyeliner (Rimmel London Glam Eyes)
- Black Eyeshadow (Sugarpill “Bulletproof”eyeshadow)
- Mascara (Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara)
1). I first did the eyeliner part. I pretty much just drew a line from the outer corner of my eye to my nose (where a nose ring would typically be) and added lots of loops and dots.
2). I put my primer on the rest of the eyes.
3). I covered my eye in black eyeshadow.
4). Setting spray.
Pretty simple make-up. It did take a couple tries to get it to look right (to me) but it turned out pretty cool c:
Another instance (a long while ago) of me using Toxic Tears’ video for inspiration.
It’s really all that simple! I hope y’all enjoyed. c: I loved wearing this out to work. The kids kept staring at my face extra hard. xD
Let me know your thoughts below c: I shall post again soon!