Currently Listening To: Too tired and lazy to put on music…. x.x
I am very much behind and very much lazy. x.x Sorry. Anyway, an onslaught of posts may happen, since I finally was able to 1) get off my lazy bum, and 2) get my pictures transferred to my computer. I did have a video (me rambling on while walking through my woods and showing y’all the gloriousness of it) but I deleted it and am just going to do some shit over again. But, onto the post!
These are photos from quite a bit ago when I first tried this, so sorry about the shit ligthing. I just can’t get the fake lashes right again ~ it sucks. But I have tried to take a good picture of the colors needed on the eye, on my hand.
- Primer (Hard Candy Primer)
- Slightly Dark Lavender Eyeshadow (All purples are random Hard Candy/L.A.Colors)
- Dark Purple Eyeshadow
- Pinky-Purple eyeshadow
- Black Eyeshadow (Sugarpill “Bulletproof”)
- Red Lipstick (Cheap-y one from dollar store)
- Black Eyeliner (Wet N Wild Coloricon)
- Mascara (Wet N Wild Mega Protein)
- Setting Spray (Hard Candy Setting Spray)
- Brushes (duh..)
- Cover the lid, up to the crease, in the Lavender shade eyesadow. Put a little on the bottom outer corner of the eye.
- I used the dark pruple eyeshadow just in the crease, to sort of outline it.
- I put the pinky-purple from the crease to my eyebrows.
- Next, I take the black eyeshaodw and do a light outline of my fake lashes. Or, you could jsut use fake lashes (I suck at those things).
- I then took a pencil liner and lightly filled in the lashes.
- I used the black eyeshadow as a liner and lined underneath my eyes.
- I used the pencil liner to line the top of my eyes and my waterline.
- I put on a coat of mascara.
- Setting spray!
You coan also add her stitches on her cheek with pencil liner.
And that is it! It’s pretty easy -except for the lashes- and it’s fun. I have been practicing using fake eyelashes for my asylum doll costume…. and I fucking suck…. but I don’t want to have to draw those damn things on again. It’s takes waay too long…. I’m hoping I can get just the slightest grasp on it, just for my costume. Hopefully.
Anyway, I hope you guys are having a fun Halloween so far. c: (My Halloween starts Oct. 1… it’s not even called October anymore, it’s just Halloween) I also hope all of your costumes are coming along well! I am loving mine. The only difficulty being that my perfect costume idea does not involve shoes, but with my luck it’ll be cold and wet on trick-or-treat night (and the costume contest night), so I shall have to wear my dollie shoes. It’s not a huge deal, but I’d rather be safe than risk my feet for a costume. c:
Well, that is all. Let me kow any thoughts below! I will try to get my behind post up within a decent amount of time…. Anyway, bye guys!